Dear all,

Welcome to our crazy semi-virtual Fall 2020 semester! I just wanted to check in and let you know that I am available next week for virtual meetings for advisement as grad director. I will also be available for virtual drop-ins through webex on Thursdays 1-3pm https://gsumeetings.webex.com/meet/sblack

A few other things:

Take care,
Dr. Black

Steven P. Black

Associate Professor and Director of Graduate Studies/ Department of Anthropology / Georgia State University

Co-Editor / Society for Linguistic Anthropology Column / Anthropology News

Senior Editor / Oxford Research Encyclopedia of Anthropology

The Global Health Discourse Project / GSU Anthropology / Book: Speech and Song at the Margins of Global Health