Happy Monday everyone,

In an effort to unite new and returning anthropology MA students, we will be hosting a pre-orientation Zoom meeting on Monday, August 17th at 7pm. This meeting will be an informal meet and greet for graduate students to get to know each other, ask questions, and discuss the upcoming semester. As we are unable to get together for the department's annual potluck, this will act as a virtual opportunity to meet in high spirits before the semester begins. You will find the information to join the meeting below. Please let me know if you have any questions!

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us04web.zoom.us/j/8695552442?pwd=ZUpjQk5Id2cvUkNZcTVNbnRUYUhGQT09

Meeting ID: 869 555 2442
Passcode: 7aqg0P