Starting from Fall 2020, we will use OGMS to manage the requests for foundation waiver and transfer credit. Eligibility and instructions for such requests can be found at this page: https://www.cs.gsu.edu/transfer-waiver/

Note that we did not move to OGMS in Spring 2020 because the system was not ready. If you submitted such a request using OGMS in Spring/Summer 2020, you will need to resubmit a request in Fall 2020. If you submitted your requests using paper forms following the old instructions, your requests were processed already and you do not need to resubmit a request.

Zhisheng Yan

Assistant Professor

Department of Computer Science

Georgia State University