From: Ramona A. Simien <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, August 20, 2020 9:01 AM
To: Katina Livia Raines <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: University Career Services - Student and Alumni Events, Fall 2020

Hello Everyone,

I hope this message finds you and your family are well.  I am not sure if you have been back to campus recently but it's not the same without seeing you and greetings with hugs.  I know we all will make the best out of this situation and we are grateful for the opportunity to still serve our students.

I am sharing our event slides and feel free to use those that will benefit your student population. If you have any questions, please let me know or you can give us a call, 404.413.1820.

Also, we will be using our photo booth for students to update their professional profiles( Portfolium and LinkedIn), 10 am - 3 pm - Monday - Thursday.

Thank you for being a great partner!

Stay safe and well.

Ramona

Ramona A. Simien

Associate Director, Employer Relations

University Career Services

Georgia State University

404-413-1820 | career.gsu.edu

Virtual Meetings:

Your next career opportunity starts with a Handshake.

Log in today at gsu.joinhandshake.com.

Our students do great things: