Dear Student,

In light of the recent Fall 2020 enrollment guidelines for F-1 international students, the CS Graduate Team will hold a Zoom meeting on Tuesday, July 14, 2020, at 10.30 AM-Noon.

During these extraordinary times, we understand your frustrations and concerns - we are ALL on the same team. The goal of this meeting is to provide a virtual space where you can share your stories, worries, and ask questions. As you may know,  the answers flow from the top down. So, the graduate team may not have all the answers, but we are here to listen to you and offer as much support as we can.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us04web.zoom.us/j/79584179026?pwd=RFdTajRvbWhxMnFMV2o5MGMwWlg5QT09

Meeting ID: 795 8417 9026
Password: 3D243T