From: Yi Pan <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, July 27, 2020 6:45 PM
To: Tammie T Dudley <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: Miaoqing Huang <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Fwd: Call for Applications to ACSOS 2020 (August 17-21, virtual conference) Student Registration Grant

Tammie

Please forward it to our PhD students.

Yi
Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Miaoqing Huang <[log in to unmask]>
Date: July 27, 2020 at 6:43:46 PM EDT
To: Yi Pan <[log in to unmask]>

Dear Professor Pan,

My name is Miaoqing Huang. I am the Chair of the Student Registration Grant Committee of ACSOS 2020 conference (https://conf.researchr.org/home/acsos-2020). ACSOS 2020 is the First IEEE International Conference on Autonomic Computing and Self-Organizing Systems.

In order to encourage doctoral students, especially students from underrepresented groups including women and minorities, to participate in the conference and get involved in the research community, we are happy to announce the call for applications to NSF sponsored Student Registration Grant (https://2020.acsos.org/info/student-grant).

Could you help forward this message and the attached flier to the graduate students in your department and encourage them to apply for this grant?

Thank you very much for your help!

Best Regards,
Miaoqing Huang
Student Registration Grant Chair of ACSOS 2020

CAUTION: This email was sent from someone outside of the university. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.