From: Ashwin Ashok <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, July 14, 2020 10:51 AM
To: Tammie T Dudley <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Let's talk to our Graduate Students Zoom meeting: 14 Jul, 10.30AM

Dear All

Since we have reached a 100 user limit, likely if you have not joined you may not be able to do so. However, do keep trying, the bridge is ON until NOON.

I will share a summary of the points of discussion after the meeting.

Thanks
Ashwin Ashok
Assistant Professor, Computer Science
Honors College Faculty Associate