Dear Ph.D. Students,

Please see the CS faculty positions at KSU listed below.

Thank you,

Tammie

From: Yi Pan <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, June 8, 2020 5:22 PM
To: Tammie T Dudley <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Fwd: Position at KSU

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Coskun Cetinkaya <[log in to unmask]>
Date: June 8, 2020 at 5:19:09 PM EDT
To: Yi Pan <[log in to unmask]>, "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Position at KSU

Dear Drs. Pan and Li,

Please help distribute the CS faculty positions available in Fall 2020 to your Ph.D. students.

Thanks in advance.

_____________________________________

Kennesaw State University is now accepting applications for a Limited-Term instructor for Fall 2020 in the Department of Computer Science.

The successful candidate is expected to teach a broad range of courses in computer science at graduate and/or undergraduate levels. Candidates must have a Master (to teach undergraduate level) or a Ph.D. (to teach graduate level) in computer science, a related field, or its foreign equivalent.

The position is only for a designated period of time, usually one academic year and can be extended another year if needed. Limited term position does not guarantee employment beyond the designated time period. Please apply through: https://facultyjobs.kennesaw.edu/hr/postings/6821

The Department of Computer Science (CS) cultivates success through a diverse culture of experiential learning, discovery, and innovation. Our faculty take pride in our teaching and research excellence. Our emphasis is in providing academic quality, relevance, and excellence through our teaching, learning, scholarship, and creative activities with student-centered faculty. CS offers a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science and a Bachelor of Arts in Applied Computer Science with a total undergraduate enrollment of 1,400 students. We also offer a Master of Science in Computer Science as well as graduate certificates that have over 200 students enrolled. CS contributes to a Ph.D. in Analytics and Data Science which is an interdisciplinary degree between Computer Science, Mathematics and Statistics Departments. The department has 35 faculty and is very collegial.

Coskun

Pronounce:

Joe-sh-koon

Coskun Cetinkaya, Ph.D.

Department Chair and Professor

Computer Science Department

College of Computing and Software Engineering

Kennesaw State University

1100 South Marietta Pkwy
Room J377 Atrium Building, MD 9047
Marietta, GA 30060

p: 470-578-7606
e: [log in to unmask]

w: https://ccse.kennesaw.edu/cs/

CAUTION: This email was sent from someone outside of the university. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.