From: Robin Young Huff <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, April 27, 2020 12:00 PM
To: Diane D Belcher <[log in to unmask]>; Molly Harbour Bassett <[log in to unmask]>; Michelle Brattain <[log in to unmask]>; Audrey Goodman <[log in to unmask]>; Torie Zoph <[log in to unmask]>; Parris Baker <[log in to unmask]>; Claire Murata Kooy <[log in to unmask]>; Chris Henrich <[log in to unmask]>; Reginald Lamar Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Graduate Reading Course

Dear Colleagues,

I would like to make your departments aware of our German for Reading Course this fall for those graduate students who are doing research in German Art History, Psychology, Sociology, English, Religious Studies, Linguistics, Anthropology, Philosophy or History.

It is also ideal for those wishing to meet their graduate reading proficiency requirement through structured course work rather than an exam, developing thereby a more solid competence in their chosen language.

The Department of World Languages and Cultures offers this course in rotation with other languages, so fall 2020 will be our next offering in German. German will be offered in the next rotation in spring 2022.

I am attaching a brochure and ask that you kindly share with interested graduate students. The course has been adapted for on line study in the event our fall classes are partly or wholly in asynchronous formats.

Best Regards,

Robin Y Huff

cid:c327d218-f746-4007-88bc-e008491b6789

Dr. Robin Y Huff

Principal Senior Lecturer German

Coordinator and Scheduler of German

25 Park Pl NE Office# 1918 Atlanta, GA 30302

404.413.6393 (Office) | 404.413.5982 (fax)