Dear Grad Students,

Even though we still donít have definitive guidance on how GSU will host courses in the fall semester, we strongly suggest you to get prepared to teach or to be GTA online and complete the Mastering Online Teaching courses offered through CETL (https://cetl.gsu.edu/services/professional-development-certification/certificate-mastery-online-teaching/) if you have not already or donít have significant experience teaching successfully online. You will receive a digital badge for completing these courses and you will have a higher chance to be hired as a GTA. The GTA positions may be very limited due to budget cut.

--
Yingshu Li, Ph.D.
Professor