HI everyone,

Students who are graduating this term with capstone projects will be presenting their work on Monday, April 20, 1-3:30 pm.  Faculty and presenters have already received the invitation. Other graduate students are welcome to attend. If you would like to, please send me an email and I will send you the invitation.

A few things to know:

-          Each presenter will have 15 minutes to present, followed by 5 minutes of Q&A.  This time will feel a little slim, but if we don't keep ourselves to schedule, the event will get very long!

-          Participants will be muted when they enter the meeting. You can unmute yourself when you need to speak, i.e. to present or to ask a question during the Q&A period. Muting everyone not speaking helps to prevent feedback problems.

-          A few faculty have been in touch with me about scheduling conflicts and I've scheduled the presenters accordingly. Please let me know if there any remaining conflicts we can work around. See schedule below.

See you Monday!  Congrats to those who are almost done with the program!!
J.

12:55 Meeting space will be open
1:00  Introduction to event - getting everyone settled
1:05 Christina Joseph
1:25 Harpreet Kaur
1:45 Brendan Harris
2:05 Carlos Cisneros