Dear Grad Students,

Dr. Ashok (or other faculty) would like to get a list of his preferred TAs.  Please fill in the following form.

From: Yingshu Li <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: April 28, 2020 11:13 PM
To: Ashwin Ashok <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>; Tammie T Dudley <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: GSU CS Department GTA Application Form for M.S. Students

Thank you, Ashwin. I'll forward the form to the grad students.

在 4/28/2020 8:16 PM, Ashwin Ashok 写道:
Dear Yingshu

Please find the Google form for M.S. students GTA application. I have mentioned that students need to apply every early-mid Summer for the GTA application to be valid for the academic year (Fall through Spring). I have opened view access of the spreadsheet so that all faculty in our department can view it (see link below).

It will be best if the form is distributed from the graduate director hence not advertising this myself.

Thanks

Ashwin Ashok
Assistant Professor, Computer Science
Honors College Faculty Associate