The Future of Retail: AI, Computer Vision, Biometrics, and Block chain

Brent Zucker
Software Engineering Manager

NCR’s Innovation Lab

25 park place

Room 223 11:30am to 12:30pm

Win an exciting Door Price!!

FREE PIZZA AND DRINKS

RSVP:  https://forms.gle/9yhPW6cFrMgtCKBo6

NCR’s Innovation Lab focuses on leveraging emerging technology and new business models to empower banks, retailers, and restaurants to compete in a digital world. The Innovation Lab not only attempts to demonstrate the “art of the possible” but also strives to develop new products and disrupt existing solutions. Today we will discuss our key innovation areas and capabilities as well as share a few of the projects we recently demonstrated at NRF, the world's largest retail conference and expo, this past January in New York. Please attend if you are interested in blockchain, biometrics, AI, computer vision, and data privacy.

About the speaker: Brent is the Software Engineering Manager at NCR’s Innovation Lab. Previously, Brent was an NCR Innovation Lab engineer and technical lead for almost 4 years, focusing on applications of machine learning and computer vision. Brent received his Masters from Georgia Tech in 2019 where he studied Computer Science, AI, and ML. Prior to his Masters and work at NCR, Brent interned at several startups and corporations as well as completing his undergraduate degree in Computer Science from Georgia College in 2016.

Thank you

Tushara Sadasivuni

Ph.D. Candidate

IEEE President at GSU | ACM Program Chair

Department of Computer Science

Georgia State University