Dear Computer Science Faculty, Staff, and Students,

Many thanks for all of your participation with the final two chair candidates, Dr. Kraemer and Dr. Tian.  This now concludes our campus interviews.

Surveys are open and we invite your feedback, by Friday morning if at all possible:

Survey for Dr. Mikler (University of North Texas):

https://gsu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_25FlN27wC7TKEnj

Survey for Dr. Tian (George Mason University):

https://gsu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_1GlT9QkcByu1v2l

If you did not get a chance to provide feedback on the earlier candidates those surveys are still open as well:

Survey for Dr. Liu (University of Arkansas):

https://gsu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_b3JsLJTGO3TT83P

Survey for Dr. Kraemer (Clemson University):

https://gsu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3dw3HntJFFs3TIp

Of course feedback in any other form is welcome and invited, either to Rafal or myself, or other members of the search committee, in whatever form you find easiest.

I hope you agree that this is an exciting search and bodes well for the future of the department - but the success depends on everyone's participation and input.  I know this is a big time burden and we appreciate it!

Sincerely,

Dan

Daniel M. Deocampo
Professor of Geosciences

Associate Dean for Research, Innovation, and Graduate Studies

College of Arts and Sciences
Georgia State University

tel:  404-413-5759
http://geosciences.gsu.edu/profile/daniel-m-deocampo/