Hello CSc majors,
Please see the announcement below.
Dear CS Students:
The Honors and Awards Committee invites nominations and applications for the following awards by
February 21, 2020. Nominations should be emailed to
[log in to unmask] (retaining this subject header). Self- nomination by students is encouraged.
All application and nomination material, including the advisor's letter, should be submitted in a single pdf file to . The pdf file should be named award name_lname-fname (Ex. Outstanding Senior Award_Chen-John.pdf) If applying for multiple awards, advisor's letters and submitted material should be award specific. You may update the application material until the deadline.
Honors and Awards Committee Chair
1. Outstanding Undergraduate Senior Award: Awarded to an outstanding graduating senior.
- All those who have GPA 3.5 will be considered.
2. Undergraduate Research Award: Awarded to an undergraduate student who has performed outstanding research.
- Students should apply by submitting a supporting letter by Faculty Adviser briefly describing the nature and significance of the research work since Jan 2019, and any additional material (paper, project report, etc.).
3. Service Award: Awarded to undergraduate or graduate student who has performed outstanding service activities.
- Apply by briefly describing the nature and significance of the service activities since Jan 2019, with any supporting material.