Hello CSc majors,

Please see the invitation below (and attached) from Facebook Engineer in Residence, Rachel Min.

Thursday, February 6th - Friday, February 7th

Semester Kick Off & Coding Exercises

Thursday 4:3opm-6:0opm

Come connect with the GSU recruiter and engineers. Get questions answered about the

recruiting process. We will be practicing coding skills to learn how to tackle technical

interviews. Bring a friend and get ready to code!

Mock Interviews

Friday 9:0opm-4:0opm

Great opportunity to practice your technical interview skills 1:1 with one of our engineers.

To sign-up please email, [log in to unmask]
Spots are limited!

Fackbook-flyer-semester kick off & coding exercises-Thursday Feb 6th 2020