Mahesh Gupta is General Manager, AI and Intelligent Automation, at Delta Air Lines. He is a thought leader in fostering innovation and transforming a workforce into a high-performing team. Mahesh's team created the award-winning Fly Delta app to enhance customer experience. Mahesh is passionate about bringing cutting-edge technology into the enterprise to improve the experience for customers and employees alike. In his current leadership, Mahesh is driving innovation through artificial intelligence, machine learning, and intelligent automation. Mahesh's mission is to transform teams to create a deep connection with what they do on a daily basis and experience fulfillment and happiness.

Win a valuable door prize!
An Amazon Fire 7 tablet will be given away.

Wednesday, February 19, 2020
5:30 p.m.-6:30 p.m.
25 Park Place
2nd Floor Event Center
Room 223

Everyone welcome!
Free pizza from Rosa’s!

For more information about the GSU ACM chapter, please visit our website: acm.cs.gsu.edu.

The chapter welcomes the following new members: Nachiket Hinge, Xinyu Hu, Shayan Nabi, Ikenna Okonkwo, and Pierce Phillips  We also thank Hama Earvin Bako, Emma Bourne, and Tushara Sadasivuni for renewing their memberships.

CAUTION: This email was sent from someone outside of the university. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.