About the Speaker: Dr. Plis is an associate professor in GSU's Department of Computer Science. He is also a researcher in the Center for Translational Research in Neuroimaging and Data Science (TReNDS), a tri-institutional effort supported by Georgia State, Georgia Tech, and Emory University. Dr. Plis earned a Ph.D. degree in computer science from the University of New Mexico. His research goals lie in developing computational instruments that enable knowledge extraction from observational multimodal data collected at different temporal and spatial scales.

Win a valuable door prize!
An Amazon Echo Show 5 will be given away.

Thursday, January 23, 2020
12:00 p.m.-1:00 p.m.
Room 217, Student Center East

Everyone welcome!
Free pizza from Rosa's!
For more information about the GSU ACM chapter, please visit our website: acm.cs.gsu.edu<https://nam03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Facm.cs.gsu.edu%2F&data=02%7C01%7Cjhayes14%40gsu.edu%7C30cbc57f1a0b45b17b2008d79bda83a6%7C515ad73d8d5e4169895c9789dc742a70%7C0%7C0%7C637149235158949324&sdata=6z0PeQzCIF%2BajJzGQ2NGj6PPE63ohWnuRCKh4LAJmSw%3D&reserved=0>.
The chapter welcomes the following new members: Huiwen Ju, Sandra Kurian, and Bryan Martinez-Pineda.
CAUTION: This email was sent from someone outside of the university. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.