Subject: Interested in GA State applicants for two faculty openings in computer science at USC Aiken

cid:image001.png@01D5A475.FB59E880

Dear Dr. Cao,

Greetings from USC Aiken! Our Department of Mathematical Sciences is currently searching for two different faculty positions in computer science (links below). We would love if you would announce these great opportunities to anyone you know that might be a good fit. We are very interested in your graduate students that might be finishing up this semester or have graduated recently.

We have a lot of exciting things going on here at USC Aiken in computer science! This is an opportunity for faculty to come in and help shape these new programs. Faculty in these positions will have the opportunity to collaborate with and develop faculty-student research projects with our industry partners (e.g., Savannah River National Lab, US Army Cyber, US Cyber Center of Excellence, NSA, EDTS, Unisys, Savannah River Nuclear Solutions, Savannah River Remediation).

Thank you very much! Please let me know if you have any questions. Also, interested applicants can also reach out to Dr. Yilian Zhang (search committee co-chair) at [log in to unmask] or Dr. Thomas Reid (search committee co-chair) at [log in to unmask].

Open Rank Faculty – Computer Science – Cybersecurity https://uscjobs.sc.edu/postings/73210

Open Rank Faculty – Computer Science – Applied Gaming https://uscjobs.sc.edu/postings/73254

Sincerely,

Chad

Chad L. Leverette, Ph.D.

Interim Dean, College of Sciences and Engineering

Carolina Trustee Professor of Chemistry

Director, Sponsored Research

University of South Carolina Aiken

CAUTION: This email was sent from someone outside of the university. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.