Dear M.S. Student,
If you are interested in the TEACHING ASSISTANTSHIP with a TUITION WAIVER for Spring 2020, please apply in OGMS (http://grid.cs.gsu.edu/~ogms/) by December 13, 2019. Please select 5 preferred courses including at least 2 courses that have lab sessions(1***/2***/3*** courses) as your preferred courses.
Do not apply if you are on CPT, RCL, part-time or have employment outside the department.
After login, click “Funding” on the left panel. Then click “GTA Application”. Click the ‘Apply’ button to begin. All the fields are required. Use the email that you check regularly. Make sure to correctly input your email address (e.g., don’t miss ‘student’ in ******@student.gsu.edu).
Here are the steps to activate your campus id and create a password if you haven’t already.
1. Go to http://campusid.gsu.edu
2. Click “Activate your CampusID”
3. Enter your name, date of birth and Panther ID Number
4. Find your Campus ID and create a password
5. Log in to PAWS with your Campus ID and password at http://paws.gsu.edu
CS Graduate Team