Hi!

I just wanted to confirm the date for the presentation. Is it Tuesday, December 3rd? I'm guessing the 4th noted below is a typo but wanted to make sure you all are planning to host the presentations on Tuesday?

Thanks!

________________________________
From: Anthropology Graduate Students <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Jennifer J Patico <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, November 15, 2019 1:58 PM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: graduation deadlines and presentations

Dear students and advisors,

Please keep in mind that December 6 is the deadline for all MA graduation requirements: sign-off on thesis and capstone projects and thesis upload.

Two capstone presentations (by Ashley Dowling and Ellie Margedant) will be presented in Sparks 344 on Tuesday, December 4, 11:30-12:30.  All are welcome.

j.p.