Weekly CS Undergraduate Newsletter  #7
November 18th 2019

Announcements:

Events:

Career Related Events and Job Opportunities:

·         Undergrad Research Opportunity: Air Force Research Laboratory Scholars Program for summer 2020 (see flyer)

·         Internship Program Opportunity: T. Howard Foundation. Final Deadline December 1st 2019 (see details directly below in the CS Newsletter)

TECH Webinar & Info Session

THF Internship Program FINAL DEADLINE

The T. Howard Foundation Internship Program final deadline is December 1, 2019!

TECH Talk

THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 14, 2019

2:00PM

Join our panel of prior T. Howard Interns as we discuss their experiences as Tech and Computer Science Interns working in the Media and Entertainment industry.

Virtual Information Session

PROSPECTIVE APPLICANTS - FEEL FREE TO SHARE THIS RECORDED SESSION

THF Internship Program Overview

T. Howard Foundation | 8630 Fenton Street, Suite 316, Silver Spring, MD 20910

CAUTION: This email was sent from someone outside of the university. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.