About the Speaker: Jason Schlachter is a senior strategist at Stanley Black & Decker, where he leads artificial intelligence and IoT strategy and program development across its industrial, tools, security, and healthcare businesses. Jason previously worked in the defense and intelligence world, most recently as a senior research scientist for 10 years at Lockheed Martin's Advanced Technology Laboratories (LM ATL), leading AI, cyber, and robotics efforts under DARPA, ONR, and other sources of funding. He also hosts the "We Wonder" podcast, which focuses on how our lives and society is affected by our tech and is always on the lookout for exciting guests to join the show.

Win a valuable door prize!
A third-generation Echo Dot will be given away.

Wednesday, November 13, 2019
12:00 p.m.-1:00 p.m.
Room 217, Student Center East

Everyone welcome!
Free pizza from Rosa's!
For more information about the GSU ACM chapter, please visit our website: acm.cs.gsu.edu<https://nam03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Facm.cs.gsu.edu&data=02%7C01%7Cjhayes14%40gsu.edu%7C04c6297f39e34b15d3e708d766700a6d%7C515ad73d8d5e4169895c9789dc742a70%7C0%7C0%7C637090503708150624&sdata=IFBRO%2BfNwVUvk2He0KjOb3Dy5gfcyet3x130C1%2FIwiA%3D&reserved=0>.
The chapter welcomes the following new members: Shanting Liu, Chheangratana Ouch, and Kushagra Patel.  We also thank Steven Fassnacht and Kyle Hodge for renewing their memberships.
CAUTION: This email was sent from someone outside of the university. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.