Hello CSc majors,

Please see the event announcement below regarding the student club STEMulate:

"Oh, I did not know about that." STEMulate is hosting an information session to help you become aware of the different STEM opportunities available to you. Do you know what you want to do next summer? Are you aware of the vast amount of opportunities on campus? Let us help STEMulate your experience by coming out to our event this Tuesday, October 29, 2019 from 5:15 PM - 6:15 PM in Student Center West 259 (by Cinefest).

Kalil-Anderson Garrett

"The future will be inclusive."

STEM Opportunities Info Session -1