Dear colleagues,

I just received this query from the Goethe Zentrum Atlanta. Maybe you did too. I am guessing one or more of you may be interested in participating in the event that is mentioned. More generally, this seems like a promising ongoing connection for us.  J.

From: Jennifer J Patico
Sent: Monday, October 28, 2019 10:40 AM
To: Goethe-Zentrum Info <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: Kathryn A Kozaitis <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: RE: Cooperation on an upcoming event about Colonialism/postcolonial thinking

Dear Sabrina,

Thanks for your email. This sounds like a very interesting project, and I think it would be a wonderful idea for our department to collaborate with you in some way. We have a number of ethnographers working in both European and postcolonial contexts, as well as faculty in archaeology and biological anthropology with interest and experience in anthropological representation in museums. I am going to forward this note to my colleagues and we will have discussion about how/who might best collaborate.

More soon, Jennifer