The GSU chapter of the ACM presents

ACM Trivia Contest

Think you’re an expert at computing trivia? Here’s your chance to prove it: join us for the 14th ACM Trivia Contest. The questions will test your knowledge of computing technology, history, and current events. Everyone who attends is eligible to compete!

First, second, and third prizes will be awarded, and there will be pizza from Rosa’s as usual. Don’t miss this special event!

Thursday, October 17, 2019
12:00 p.m.-1:00 p.m.

Room 217, Student Center East

Everyone welcome!
Free pizza from Rosa’s!

For more information about the GSU ACM chapter, please visit our website: acm.cs.gsu.edu.

The chapter welcomes the following new members: Jose Castejon, Meghana Coca, Susanth Dasari, Sonam Dawani, Kemar Douglas, Anit Gupta, Nathan Heckman, David Hong, Isaac Hong, Damian Patel, and Marjon Santiago.  We also thank Hao Nguyen and Isaiah Nwukor for renewing their memberships.