Dear Grad Students,
Please follow the following steps to request CPT approval.
1. Share your internship details with your Academic Advisor and get approval. Ask your advisor to email his/her approval to DGS (Dr. Yingshu Li, [log in to unmask])
2. Contact Ms. Tammie Dudley to register for the CPT course CSC 8940.
3. Make sure you decline any type of Graduate Assistantship (GRA/GTA) in the same term as your CPT authorization.
4. Submit your CPT request in iStart (Input the DGS’s email for approval).
5. Email your Internship Offer Letter with the following information to DGS (Dr. Yingshu Li, [log in to unmask]). Such information will be input to iStart by DGS.
If any of the above information is missing, your request may not be approved timely.
-- Yingshu Li, Ph.D. Professor Director of Graduate Studies Department of Computer Science Georgia State University URL: www.cs.gsu.edu/yli