Our final "Data in the ATL" talk of the semester will be on November 8 at 11:00 a.m. in the CURVE, and I would like to personally invite you and your students to attend.

“Data in the ATL” is a speaker series that connects the university with a variety of Atlanta-based professionals, highlighting how data analysis is being used successfully in their daily work while introducing students to potential careers.

On November 8, Jingjing Cannon, data scientist at The Home Depot will discuss her exploration into cutting-edge areas of data science involving natural language processing, predictive modeling, and artificial intelligence.

This event is free and open to all.  A representative from The Home Depot human resources will also be in attendance to speak with interested students about possible career opportunities in data science.

Please help spread the word by sharing this message with students, faculty, and staff who may be interested.

To register and to learn more about Data in the ATL visit:
https://rooms.library.gsu.edu/event/5567239

DATA in the ATL is held in the CURVE, Georgia State University Library,
2nd floor of Library South, 103 Decatur Street SE, Atlanta, GA 30303.