About the Speaker: Sarah Hsi is the Chief Information Officer (CIO) for the United Way of Greater Atlanta. She is a member of the President's Cabinet and is leading the organization's digital transformation for measurable and impactful changes in our communities. Prior to joining the United Way, Sarah served as the CIO for MARTA, the 8th largest transit agency in the U.S.  Sarah received her Bachelor of Science degree, magna cum laude, from Georgia State University and her EMBA from the Georgia Institute of Technology. Sarah currently serves on the advisory board of the Georgia CIO Leadership Association, the Technology Association of Georgia's Diversity & Inclusion Society, and Georgia State University's Department of Computer Science.

Win a valuable door prize!
A Google Chromecast Ultra will be given away.

Wednesday, October 30, 2019
12:00 p.m.-1:00 p.m.
Room 217, Student Center East

Everyone welcome!
Free pizza from Rosa's!
For more information about the GSU ACM chapter, please visit our website: acm.cs.gsu.edu<https://nam03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Facm.cs.gsu.edu&data=02%7C01%7Ctdudley%40gsu.edu%7C01cf91d4431a410a0a9f08d75b6ba1db%7C515ad73d8d5e4169895c9789dc742a70%7C0%7C0%7C637078390157404163&sdata=fWAQeO%2Bs58OJ7SRgkPd3o%2BhEzKRZM6obxMeyg4fkYVI%3D&reserved=0>.
The chapter welcomes the following new members: Peyal Dhar, Furqaan Hyath, Ari Key, Forrest Rawles, and Hudhayfah Stroud.  We also thank Chan-Aek Panichvatana for renewing his membership.
CAUTION: This email was sent from someone outside of the university. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.