Good afternoon, students!

Every MONDAY 4:00PM - 5:00PM we meet for HackGSU student information meeting for the upcoming November 2019 event.

Last Fall we hosted almost 600 students from not only GSU, but also from over 25 universities across the country.  It was a fantastic success, and a lot of fun!!  This Fall we are doing it again!!  Fall 2019's HackGSU is a FREE programming competition that will run over the weekend of November 1st- 3rd, with loud music, $$$ prizes $$$, and free food.

To make our GSU Hackathon, hackGSU, successful this Fall semester, we need your help!  Please join us for the informational session on Wednesday to see how you can get INVOLVED.  Come hear what this Hackathon stuff is all about!!

When: Every Monday, 4:00PM - 5:00PM

Location:  1 Park Place, Room 628

Volunteering Time commitments vary from (a) during the event itself ONLY, to (b) a couple of hours a week up until the event.  Everyone can be involved - if you want to help, we need you! :)

See you Wednesday!!

Got questions?  Email us at [log in to unmask]

Best Regards,

Shailesh K Jha | MS Computer Science

Graduate Research Assistant | DM Lab, Computer Science Dept.

Graduate Research Assistant | GRSS, J Mack Robinson College of Business

Publicity Chair | Association for Computing Machinery, GSU Chapter

Graduate Director | HackGSU

Panthers in the Valley | Co – Captain

Phone: 470-685-0027 | [log in to unmask]

LinkedIn