***REMINDER***

From: CSc Undergraduate Students <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Jamie Hayes
Sent: Thursday, September 12, 2019 11:02 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CSC_Undergrad] Twitter @ GSU (#GeorgiaStateTweetUp) || Thursday, Sept. 19th

Hello CSc majors,

Twitter will be recruiting on the GSU campus next Thursday, September 19th from 4:00pm - 6:00pm in Dahlberg Hall  (Co-op and Internship Office).

Please carefully read the message below – as well as the attachment – if you are interested in attending this recruiting event.

Screen Shot 2019-09-09 at 3

Join Us! Georgia State University

Info Session: Come learn more about our platform, life @Twitter, and career opportunities. You will also have a chance to chat with our employees (we call them Tweeps) who are working on challenging problems every day.
RSVP + tweet at us using #GeorgiaStateTweetUp