Hello CSc majors,

Please see the email below from Facebook regarding their upcoming Crush Your Coding Interview Workshop

(see flyer and Interview Prep document attached)

FB LIve 9-13-19

We’d like to invite your University and students to virtually participate in Facebook’s first-ever global Event on Facebook Live for future Software Engineers. You can find all details here fblivecoding.splashthat.com and share this with students. The date for this FB Live will be on Friday, September 13th at 11:00 am PST. This Crush Your Coding Interview Workshop will focus on how to be successful during a Technical Interview. Our engineers will cover:

You’ll be able to watch this Crush Your Coding Interview Workshop on our Facebook University Recruiting page, last Fall we had over 100,000 views for our US workshop.. Students can RSVP here

With optimism,

Rodney Tabares

University Recruiter | Attract Team

Facebook| 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, CA 94025