Job description

We have an ecommerce website that receives orders online. We need the order data, such as date, amount, customer information, shipping etc. to be automatically sent to a backend accounting software. The accounting software offers 4 APIs: Visual Basic 6, .NET Framework, C/C++, SDATA. Our website developer can get the data feeds ready for the accounting API in required format. We are looking for a developer to study the accounting software's documentation and save the order data to the accounting system using one of the APIs.  We are looking to start this project as soon as we find the right people to work with.  Payment will be made on project basis. Please contact Julie at [log in to unmask]