On October 15th, from 4:30-7:00PM in Langdale Hall 500, we will be holding our first ever Facebook-sponsored programming contest! Food, swag, and prizes will be provided.

You will compete in teams of 3, with one computer. As a team you will tackle various puzzles and problems that span a variety of algorithmic concepts, similar to what’s done in the actual competitive programming contests.

Who: ANY Georgia State student can participate.

Where: Langdale Hall 500
When: October 15th, 5-7 (Arrive early to get food, swag, etc.)

The deadline to sign up is October 1st, end of day. You must sign up with a team of 3 – if you have trouble finding a team join the programming team slack below and ask for some other members. If you still have trouble, contact Sailesh Kumar at [log in to unmask].

Each team only needs to sign up once in total.

Sign up here: http://bit.ly/GSUContest

To practice or get a feel for the contest format, join our competitive programming team! We meet Tuesdays at 5 in Langdale Hall 500.
Join our Slack here:
http://bit.ly/GSUSlack

Thank you!

Sailesh