From: Tammie T Dudley

Sent: Tuesday, August 20, 2019 18:09
To: Tammie Dudley
Subject: CORRECTION: Fall 2019 GTA Training Workshop Series

Dear CSC Graduate Teaching Assistant (Instructor of Record, Lab Assistant, and Grader Assistant),

You are cordially invited to the upcoming GTA Training Workshop Series for the fall 2019 semester kickoff!

The purpose of this workshop series is to formally discuss your job expectations and provide resources/support to you.

This workshop is mandatory for all newly hired graduate teaching assistants for Fall 2019.

Also, it is mandatory that the veteran graduate teaching assistants (instructor of record) attend so that you can share your classroom experiences - and offer your support to the new cohort.

We look forward to seeing you there!  The workshop details are listed below:

GTA Training Workshop Series

Event Location:

25 Park Place, 2nd Floor (Lecture Hall)

Event Date: