Hello CSc majors,

If you recently graduated, or will graduate in August, please consider applying for the position(s) below.

http://fmla.laborlawyers.com/signatures/fp_logo.png

Fisher & Phillips LLP
1075 Peachtree Street, NE | Suite 3500 | Atlanta, GA 30309

Website

  On the Front Lines of Workplace Law

Apply here online: https://www.fisherphillips.com/careers-staff

Technical Support Technician

Fisher Phillips, a national employment and labor law firm, is seeking a Technical Support Technician for its Irvine office. Our range of experience enables us to bring efficient and practical solutions to today's labor and employment law problems. For more information about the firm, please visit us at our website at www.fisherphillips.com.

Position Summary

The Technical Support Technician will provide outstanding user support to over 30 offices across the country. The best candidate for this role will have very strong communication and organizational skills, proper phone etiquette and superb people skills. This candidate will spend most of their time in our office, providing technical support on the phone and/or remotely, and may travel on occasion.

Primary responsibilities

Qualifications

Required Experience

No relocation costs. Principals only; no calls please.

We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, color, sex (including childbirth, breast feeding and related medical conditions), gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, uniform service member and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, age, protected medical condition, genetic information, disability or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws.