Hello CSc majors,

Please see the invitation below.

***********

Dear CS Students:

The program committee of the 2019 Spring CS Poster & Demo Day invite you to come to this Friday's event, 1:00-3:00 pm, 25 Park Place, 2nd floor. The program of the poster & demo day has been finalized and is available at: https://grid.cs.gsu.edu/xhu/CSPoster&DemoDay/program.htm . We have a very strong program this time, including 25 presentations from senior undergraduate students (most are group presentations) and 27 graduate student presentations. Congratulations all those whose submissions are accepted!

We expect a large number of participants from our students, faculty, and invited industry guests for this event. Please come and see the different projects in the department, meet your peers and interact. Refreshments and snacks will be provided.

The event will feature a poster/demo competition. Each faculty and invited guest will get a ballot to vote 2 best presentations for graduate students and 2 best presentations for undergraduate students (we do not differentiate 1st or 2nd place). The voting results will be announced onsite by Dr. Yi Pan at the end of the event. The best presentations will receive a prize and a certificate.

If you are one of the presenters, please set up your presentations at least 15 minutes before the event (Setup will commence at 12:00pm). Please sign in with the event organizers when you get there. Make sure your poster/demo ID matches the one shown in the program. At the end of the event, please help to return the poster board and easel and clean the place.