***VOLUNTEERS NEEDED FOR hackGSU***

===============================

Dear student,

Our department will be hosting around 500 students from all over the country at our hackGSU - Spring 2019 in Aderhold starting FRIDAY 12pm and ending SUNDAY 2pm (Mar. 29 to Mar. 31 , 2019).

This event will include lots of free food, loud music, fun programming competitions and more!

We need student volunteers to help make this event GREAT - volunteers are required to perform all kinds of tasks: check-in/check-out, staffing tasks, helping our sponsors get set up - we will provide training for any task assigned to a volunteer.  ...and LOTS of tasks need to be done all weekend long to keep everything running smoothly :)

The hackathon volunteer form  is available at this LINK:

https://goo.gl/forms/yaXYvWXFCTiLiEMD2

All volunteers will get free food, free T-shirt, and swag from our corporate (recruiting) sponsors... as well as the access to TALK to those corporate sponsors about internship and employment opportunities, whenever you are onsite and not working a shift!! :)

Thank you so much for your help!

HackGSU Team

Questions:  [log in to unmask]