Hello CSc majors,

Please consider participating in the hackathon event below.

****************************

T-Mobile in partnership with Microsoft would like to extend an invitation for students to attend a hackathon occurring at Georgia Tech's Klaus Advanced Computing Building, March 29th-30th (Friday / Saturday), focusing on getting Closer to the Customer via innovation in digital commerce with AI, Machine learning, and anything you can think of.

Students who are interested in attending can apply at https://c2c-tmobile.weareasterisk.com/

We welcome all skill levels and will have mentors and workshops for those interested in coming to learn. Here are some need to knows for the weekend:

·  Completely free! Meals, tech talks, extra events, shirts, stickers, and other swag, all covered!

·  An opportunity to network with other students from around the area.

·  Access to T-Mobile and Microsoft mentors, and possible opportunities for students!

·  Over $10k in prizes up for grabs!

·  18+ age requirement.

Whether you’re into business, data, or design, we want you to come out, learn something new, and lend your own creative energy to making amazing things. At the end of the day, the ideas that change what we see tomorrow come from all of us. The opportunities to transform the way we interact with our customers are limited only by your imagination.

Come join us for a weekend of exploration as we dive into the future customer interaction!

Again, any students interested can check out https://c2c-tmobile.weareasterisk.com/ to apply and for more information!

Mr. Jamie Hayes, M.A.

Undergraduate Academic Coordinator | Department of Computer Science

Georgia State University - College of Arts and Sciences

25 Park Place, 7th Floor |Atlanta, GA 30303

P: (404)-413-6107