Hello CSc majors,

VMware is hosting a recruiting event on February 13th, 2019 from 5pm – 7pm (see RSVP link and flyer below and attached)

Hello !! I am pleased to announce that Vmware is hosting a University Talent Diversity Event to surge hiring and increase brand recognition to minority students in technology. Being that Atlanta is a wonderful melting pot of culture and talent we are extending a special invitation to invite diverse students in the entire greater Atlanta area.

VMware software powers the world’s complex digital infrastructure. The company’s compute, cloud, mobility, networking, and security offerings provide a dynamic and efficient digital foundation to over 500,000 customers globally, aided by an ecosystem of 75,000 partners. Headquartered in Palo Alto, California, this year, VMware celebrates 20 years of breakthrough innovation benefiting business and society.

RSVP LINK

image002