Hello CSc majors,

If you are looking for a summer job opportunity, please see posting below:

Looking for a fun summer job that allows you to build your professional résumé while sharing your passion for technology? iD Tech is looking to hire over 1,600+ staff from across the world to show students, ages 7 to 18, first
-hand how their interests in technology can turn into fun learning experiences.

We’re looking for energetic, tech-savvy summer staff who understand the need for quality technology education for students. So why not spend your summer instructing, mentoring, and building your résumé in one of our amazing programs?

We are hiring both:

- Camp Directors (NO Tech Experience Needed! Perfect for future Educators/Leaders)

- Camp Instructors (Majoring in Computer Science, Engineering, Game Development, or Media Arts)

Staff members receive competitive compensation, housing (overnight staff only), meals, custom-built apps supporting operations and curriculum, college internship credit (if applicable), performance management training, guidance from our experienced team of managers, and more.

Take the first step to a great summer! APPLY TODAY!

idtech.com/jobs/summer-jobs

beacon