Hello CSc majors,

If you are interested in interning with Twitter – and you are a rising junior or rising senior – then please consider applying for the #FirstFlight program below. The extended deadline to apply is October 4th @ 11:59 pm (PT).

#FirstFlight is an interactive, on-site, two-day event for historically underrepresented (black, Latinx, and/or Native American) third-year undergraduate students interested in computer science to take a sneak-peek into who we are and what we do. All selected participants will interview on day two of the program for internship opportunities. Come learn how to make a real impact in real time!

If students are not from the Bay Area -- don’t worry! We will cover their flight, meals and hotel accommodations! To learn more and apply, please visit t.co/firstflight18 by October 4 @ 11:59 pm (PT)