The deadline for poster registration/submission is 6/2/2018.

Please visit https://grid.cs.gsu.edu/xhu/2018GraduatePosterDay/ for more details.

From: Tammie T Dudley
Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2018 9:02 AM
To: [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]
Subject: Graduate Student Poster Day Planning

Dear Graduate Students of the CS Department:

The CS department is planning a graduate student poster day event on June 22nd (Friday), 2-4pm. Please visit https://grid.cs.gsu.edu/xhu/2018GraduatePosterDay/ for more details. We expect many faculty and students will participate in this event and strongly encourage all Ph.D. candidates to participate. This will be a great opportunity for you to show your work, exchange ideas with others, and see the various research projects in our fast-growing department.

The deadline for poster registration/submission is 6/2/2018.

If you have any questions, please contact one of the committee members listed on the website.

Xiaolin

Xiaolin Hu

Associate Professor

Department of Computer Science