Intel is coming to GSU on October 10th with a new technical seminar on Deep Learning.
Join us for a dinner, learning, giveaways and prizes for all attendees!
Learn the fundamentals of Machine Learning, Deep Learning & Artificial Intelligence focused on newly optimized frameworks for Intel Architecture like Intel® Software Optimization for neon™, Intel® Optimization for Caffe*, and Intel® Software Optimization for
Theano* from professional and academic experts. The workshop will touch on topics relating to:
- Machine Learning & Deep Learning Fundamentals
- Applications in Real Life
- Deep Learning Examples, like Convolutional Neural Networks (CNN) for Image Recognition
- How Intel plans to help developers to improve performance of Machine Learning workloads
- What frameworks are optimized for Intel Architecture, and how you can get access to them
- And more!
The seminar will be held @ The Aderhold Learning Center, Rm. 329
here on Eventbrite now to save your seat! Limited availability. Note: this event is limited to GSU students.