University Research has arranged a workshop for researchers who want to learn how to use social media. The workshop is open to all faculty and graduate students, who can register on a first-come, first-served basis here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/social-media-for-research-scientists-tickets-37700836216 .
Here is a brief description of the workshop:
Social Media for Research Scientists
Do you want to learn how to use social media platforms like Twitter and LinkedIn—or just use them better? Georgia State’s PR and Marketing Communications Department will offer a free social media workshop just for researchers. You’ll learn how to get the most out of social media platforms and use your accounts to:
• Share data and insights from your science
• Connect with colleagues
• Ask other scholars about their research
• Find potential new collaborators or research project participants
• Engage with attendees at conferences
• Communicate with your students
• Promote all the great things happening at your college and at Georgia State University
Join us on Thursday, September 21 at 3:00 p.m. at 100 Auburn Avenue, Conference Room 120. Open to all university research faculty and graduate students.
If you have questions, please contact Jennifer Rainey Marquez at [log in to unmask].