eRA Alert: Please Do Not Work on RPPRs between 7 a.m. and 10 a.m. ET on Thursday, May 25

eRA will be deploying a release Thursday morning, May 25, to update the publications section of eRA Commons to accept preprints (See NIH Guide Notice NOT-OD-17-050).

While eRA Commons users will not experience any downtime during this release, those who are working on Research Performance Progress Reports (RPPR) may experience errors.

Hence, we request users to refrain from working on RPPRs during the 3 hour release window Thursday (7 a.m. to 10 a.m. Eastern Time).

We are sorry for any inconvenience.

Manju Subramanya

eRA Communications & Documentation Manager

Division of Communications and Outreach

NIH Office of Extramural Research

Questions? If you have a question about this email, please contact the eRA Service Desk at https://grants.nih.gov/support/  (preferred method of contact) or call 1-866-504-9552/301.402.7469.

Help us improve our communications; send your suggestions and feedback to [log in to unmask] or call 301-435-8185.

To read other recent articles and messages, please visit our Latest News page at https://era.nih.gov/news_and_events/index.cfm.