From: "Jennifer J Patico" <[log in to unmask]>
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Office hours
Date: Sun, Nov 6, 2016 10:00 PM

Dear all,

Due to meetings, etc my office hours will be shorter and busier than usual tomorrow. I will be in from 12:30-2; in addition, I will be in Friday afternoon and/or will answer advisement questions by email. Please be in touch to touch base about your spring enrollment, particularly if you do not yet have an advisor.

In the meantime, a few reminders: please enroll in Theory and Praxis if you have not yet taken it.

If you are in your third or fourth semester, strongly consider taking the Writing Seminar.

Finally, consult your advisor about your spring plans if you have an advisor, but feel free to contact me with any questions.

j.p.

Get Outlook for Android