From: "Jennifer J Patico" <[log in to unmask]>
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: grad program open house
Date: Tue, Aug 23, 2016 5:40 PM

Hello everyone,

This semester’s Open House for those interested in the grad program will be Tues, Sept 13 6-7:30 (meet and greet 6-6:30 with snacks; presentation and Q and A 6:30-7:30) in Rm 343.

Grad students:  in the past few semesters, some of you have attended to “meet and greet” prospective students and help answer questions. This is a GREAT way to let potential students know what it is actually like to be part of our department, and it is a hugely appreciated form of service that you can do for the program and your peers!  If you are able to stay on campus at that time, or to come back that evening, please do.  Please RSVP to me if you plan to come so that I know how much food to be ready with J and whether to do more recruitment!

Thanks all,

Jennifer