Good afternoon, students and faculty!

This WEDNESDAY August 31, 2016 2:30PM - 3:30PM is our first HackGSU student information meeting for the upcoming October 2016 event.

Last semester we hosted almost 400 students from not only GSU, but also from over 25 universities across the country.  It was a fantastic success, and a lot of fun!!  This Fall we are doing it again!!  Fall 2016's hackGSU is a FREE programming competition that will run over the weekend of October 21-23, with loud music, $$$ prizes $$$, and free food.

To make our GSU Hackathon, hackGSU, successful this Fall semester, we need your help!  Please join us for the informational session on Wednesday to see how you can get INVOLVED.  Come hear what this Hackathon stuff is all about!!

When: WEDNESDAY August 31, 2016 2:30PM - 3:30PM
Location:  Langdale Room 904 (Conference room next to the CSC Tutoring Lab)

Volunteering Time commitments vary from (a) during the event itself ONLY, to (b) a couple of hours a week up until the event.  Everyone can be involved - if you want to help, we need you! :)

See you Wednesday!!
-- GSU Computer Science, HackGSU

Got questions?  Email us at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>