Dear CSc students -

We wanted to make sure you were aware that there are still plenty of seats available for ALL levels of our classes for the summer.

In particular, there are two classes we added to the schedule that you may not have seen:

CSc 4330 -- Programming Language Concepts

and

CSc 4998 -- Special Topics: Semantic Web (counts towards the Database and Software Systems concentrations)

We have also added a number of classes for the Fall semester. Some of the 4000-level classes currently have restricted registration. However, this restriction will be removed by the end of the week, so any student meeting the prerequisites will be able to register at that time.

Please make sure to monitor the schedules closely as needed.

--

Anu G. Bourgeois, Ph.D.
Associate Professor and Director of Undergraduate Studies